With so many digital artists hard at work churning out new and innovative artworks, it’s no surprise that the AI-driven image generators have also blossomed. These art-generating programs are typically known as generative adversarial networks (GANs) or code Eraser. They contain two primary AI agents—the first network is a generator that produces images based on an input. The second network is called the discriminator and evaluates these images to determine whether they’re real or fake.
Based on this feedback, the generator then either improves its performance to trick the discriminator into believing that its fake outputs are real, or vice versa. For example, with the help of GANs, you can now generate photos of celebrities from their existing images; you can also create sugar glider hamsters from photographs of skinks and other animals. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular AI image and art generators online today:
Deep Learning Based Generators
Adversarial networks work on the same principle as machine learning and deep learning algorithms. In other words, they perform image recognition and data analysis through trial and error—their algorithms essentially “see” and “understand” images just like the human eye does. These generators were among the first image-making programs to use this technology. You can find tons of examples on websites like Deepdream Generator, DrawGAN, and PixelDance.
Deepdream Generator allows you to add an image to the program, change a few settings, and choose one of the many types of deep dreams available. DrawGAN, on the other hand, is WYSWIG code editor that allows you to generate images manually—there are also tons of pre-made images you can use as templates. PixelDance is an open-source website that hosts hundreds of images generated by many different deep learning image generators.
Google-Made AI Art Generators
Google is one of the biggest players in the field of AI research and development; unsurprisingly, it’s also one of the biggest sources of art-generating programs. Many of these programs are open-source and available on the Google Colab website. Here’s a look at some of the most popular programs:
- Pixel Bender - This is a program for image and video generation; it uses a technique called path tracing to create photorealistic images that are as close to real life as possible. This is great for creating fake images that are almost impossible to distinguish from real life.
- Auto-Painter - This is a program that uses machine learning to extract the shapes, colors, and strokes from a painting and applies those to an original image. It’s perfect for creating faux artworks.
- RNN Painter - This program mimics the styles of famous artists by applying the neural network of an existing image to an original image. It’s a great way to create new art that has the feel of a particular artist.
- RNN Fantasy - This program uses the same principle as RNN Painter, but uses fantasy-style art instead.
Fake Anime Face Generators
Anime characters are a staple in Japanese pop culture and art, and there are many websites where you can order your own custom-made anime character. However, if you want your anime character without the waiting time, you can use code Eraser to create your own.
- Open-source code - The first thing you’ll need is open-source code that generates anime faces from photographs. Some of these generators include AnimeGAN, AnimeFace, and AnimeWTF.
- Custom-made variations - If you want to create custom-made variations of these generators, you can edit the code and create your own custom generator.
- Plug and play - Once you’ve created your generator, you just have to plug it into the code Eraser and let the program do the rest.
- Generating images - Once the program is set up and running, it will generate hundreds of images from the source image. You can choose the best ones and create your own characters.
Fake Animal Generators
- Fakesnakes - This is an open-source code that generates snakes from photographs. You can edit the code to create other types of snakes, including poisonous ones.
- Fake Animals - This is another open-source code that generates a wide range of animals from a photograph. You can change the settings to adjust the size and type of animal.
- Fake Animals Plus - This is a plug-and-play code that automatically generates random animals from a photograph.
- Fake Cute Animals - This is a generator that creates random cute animals from a photograph. You can use it to create your own adorable creatures.
- Fake Reptiles and Amphibians - This code automatically generates realistic-looking reptiles and amphibians from a photograph. It can also generate realistic-looking snakes and lizards.
Fake Celebrity Face Generators
Celebrity Face Morph - This open-source code automatically morphs two images of celebrities into each other. You can adjust the settings and create your own variations.
- Celebrity Image Mixer - This code mixes two images of celebrities together, creating hybrid faces. You can adjust the settings and plug-and-play the code.
- Fake Celebrity Images - This is a generator that automatically creates fake images of celebrities from a source image. You can change the settings to adjust the gender and ethnicity of the source image.
- Real-looking Fake Celebrity Images - This code automatically generates fake celebrity images that look real. You can adjust the settings to adjust the gender and ethnicity of the generated images.
- Celebrity Super Face - This code automatically combines the face of a celebrity with the face of another celebrity. It can also mix body parts from different celebrities to create hybrid celebrities.
- Celebrity Blender - This is a plug-and-play code that combines two images of celebrities together.
Fake Food And Restaurant Review Generators
- Fake Food - This open-source code automatically generates images of fake food. You can use it to create photorealistic images of cakes, burgers, or other foods.
- Fake Restaurant and Menu Images - This code automatically generates images of fake restaurant menus and food. You can edit the code to create your own variations.
- Fake Restaurant Review Images - This code generates images of fake restaurant reviews. You can edit the code to create your own variations.
- Fake Food and Restaurant Review Generator - This plug-and-play code automatically generates images of fake food and restaurant reviews. You can adjust the settings to adjust the type of food and fake review.
- Fake Restaurant Menu Generator - This code automatically generates images of fake restaurant menus. You can edit the code to create your own variations.
AI-Generated Image And Video Manipulation Tools
These tools allow you to manipulate images, videos, and even audio files and create completely new content. They’re a great way to create fake content and hoaxes—but they can also be used for artistic purposes.
- FakeApp - This is a tool that allows you to create fake celebrity porn videos and images involving any celebrity. You can adjust the settings to adjust the celebrity, gender, and ethnicity of the generated images and videos.
- Deepfake App - This app creates fake porn videos using an image or video of a person as the source image. You can adjust the settings to alter the background of the source image, the head of the person in the source image, and the head of the person in the generated images and videos.
- Deepfake Cloud - This is a cloud-based app that creates fake images and videos using an image or video as the source image. You can adjust the settings of the generated images and videos to create fake celebrity porn.
AI-generated art is a relatively new phenomenon, and the technology is still being perfected. With the help of these generators, you can create photorealistic images and videos that are as close to reality as possible. With so many options to choose from, you can be as creative as you want with these programs.