Twitter presently has 396.5 million clients and 206 million month to month dynamic clients. Last Tuesday, the quantity of adherents of the world's most extravagant and Tesla CEO Alan Max surpassed 100 million. Simultaneously, the quantity of clients with in excess of 100 million adherents on Twitter has arrived at six. With 100 million supporters, Barack Obama tops the rundown with 132.1 million adherents. He is the 44th President of the United States. Canadian pop vocalist Justin Bieber is in runner up with 114.1 million supporters. In third spot is American vocalist Katy Perry with 108.8 million supporters. In fourth spot is Rihanna, a vocalist from Barbados. His Twitter account has 106.9 million supporters. In fifth spot is the renowned football player Cristiano Ronaldo. He has 101.4 million supporters on his Twitter account. In 6th spot is Alan Musk, who as of late crossed 100 million devotees. He right now has 100 million adherents on his Twitter account.
1. Barack Obama: Barack Obama’s twitter account is one of the most popular social media accounts in the world. Obama has over 66 million followers on twitter and has posted over 3,000 tweets. His tweets are typically short and to the point, and often focus on important issues facing the United States. Obama has also used his twitter account to promote his books, speeches, and other initiatives.
2. Justin Bieber: Justin Bieber is one of the biggest pop singers of our generation. He started his music career in 2007 as a part of the pop group, Beliebers. Bieber's first album, My World, was released in 2009 and it became a huge hit. His second album, Believe, was even more successful and it topped the charts around the world. Bieber's third album, Under the Mistletoe, was released in 2011 and it also became a huge hit. His fourth album, Believe Acoustic, was released in 2013 and it was a success as well. Bieber's fifth album, Purpose, was released in 2016 and it was a huge hit.
3. Katy Perry: Katy Perry is an American singer and songwriter. After starting her career in the pop industry, she has since ventured into music genres including country, gospel, and R&B. In addition to her musical work, Perry has also been involved in acting, having starred in the romantic comedy-drama film, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014).
4. Rihanna: Rihanna is known for her catchy music and her sultry looks. She is also a social media powerhouse, with more than 33 million followers on Twitter. Her tweets are often funny, catchy, and inspiring. Here are three of Rihanna’s most popular tweets:
1. "I am not a feminist, but I think women are amazing."
2. "NoFilter because you never know who's watching."
3. "I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. #SWAG"
5. Cristiano Ronaldo: One of the stars of the world football, Cristiano Ronaldo, has a Twitter account that is followed by over 300,000 people. Ronaldo’s Twitter account is used to share updates and photos from his day-to-day life, as well as to respond to fans. Ronaldo is also known for his funny tweets, which have won him fans all over the world.
6. Elon Musk: Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors, SpaceX, and SolarCity, is one of the most innovative and influential businessmen in the world. He has a twitter following of over 27 million people and his tweets are often quirky and humorous. Here are some of our favorite tweets from Elon Musk:
Venice, a site of Great Remembrance pic.twitter.com/GWR3xqsoQW— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 2, 2022
YouTube seems to be nonstop scam ads— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 7, 2022